Executool Precision Tooling, Inc., is always recruiting high-caliber craftsmen
and specialists in precision injection molding to join our
manufacturing team. If you have experience in the plastics or tooling
industry—or if you're ambitious and eager to start a new career - please
contact us. (Follow the procedures outlined at the bottom of this page.)
Currently, we have no immediate openings, but our company is growing
at an unprecedented rate due to high customer demand. We are therefore
accepting applications for positions that will open in the near future.
At Executool, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
We offer career opportunities in the following job categories:
Some of the key company benefits we offer to all employees include:
- Mold Designer
- Mold Maker
- Apprentice Mold Maker
- CNC Specialist
- Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) Specialist
- Surface Grinding Specialist
- Mold Repair Specialist
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Press Operator
- Mold Setup Specialist
- Processing Specialist
Interested in seeking employment with Executool, Inc.?
- Clean Environment
- Climate-Controlled Work Areas
- Competitive Wages
- Team Atmosphere
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Care Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
Please contact us:
- Mail a cover letter and resume to Executool, Inc., 2727 West 16th St., Erie, PA 16505.
- Fax a cover letter and resume to (814) 836-8301.
- Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Visit our facility and fill out an application at the front office.
Any information provided will be maintained in confidence and kept on file for six months.